ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IELTS A1 Life Skills Appeals

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Delrosario
Newly Registered
Dominican Republic

IELTS A1 Life Skills Appeals

Post by Delrosario » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:05 am

Any advice or previous experiences welcomed. My husband has taken IELTS A1 twice and failed on both occasions. He can understand English but has a very strong Spanish accent. His speaking is very basic (not complete sentences but most people can understand him). I do have the option to appeal at the cost of £80 but wondered whether anyone has done this and had any success. The score doesnt say what level he is - apparently this level is either pass or fail. Really frustrating as he's been struggling to pick up English for 2 years now and I cannot get the Spouse Visa application sorted until he has this A1 pass. Thanks in advance