ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for Mother in law from Pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sadfaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Visit Visa for Mother in law from Pakistan

Post by Sadfaz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:21 am

Hi Everyone,
I have got few queries regarding the visit visa for my mother in law.

I am planning to call my mother in law over to uk for a visit visa.
However, my mother in law doesn't work neither does my father in law. They both are solely dependent on their sons for financial needs and live with them.

she has got 3 sons 1 daughter back in Pakistan. I will be sponsoring her I will providing my financial documents to say I will bear her expenses when she is here however do I still need his son(who takes their responsibility) to provide the financial documents as well to back up ?

Also what proof I can gather to show she will return.
She runs a religious club there which is voluntary though she is responsible for it and she will take some time of it.

any help will be really appreciated.

If I have posted it in the wrong forum. please let me know the appropriate forum and I will post it there. Thank you

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: Visit Visa for Mother in law from Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:34 pm

Yes you will need to show her son's financial circumstances and a letter from him (including passport copy or ID copy) which confirms he supports her, his bank statements and employment evidence should also be provided.

This will confirm that she is maintained and accommodated well in back home, having a sponsorship is one thing but this will be the key in decision making.

Proof for return can be other family members evidence such as ID copy etc, Family tree evidence if available from local authority, marriage certificate, spouse ID/passport copy.

Sadfaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sadfaz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:05 pm

terriblescream wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:34 pm
Yes you will need to show her son's financial circumstances and a letter from him (including passport copy or ID copy) which confirms he supports her, his bank statements and employment evidence should also be provided.

This will confirm that she is maintained and accommodated well in back home, having a sponsorship is one thing but this will be the key in decision making.

Proof for return can be other family members evidence such as ID copy etc, Family tree evidence if available from local authority, marriage certificate, spouse ID/passport copy.
Thank you for your reply.

so far I have got :

1 - Kids birth certificate (she has 3 sons and 1 daughter in pk - all above 18) Nadra Family tree
2. Marriage certificate to show her husband is back home.
4. She works voluntry for a religious group and leads one of the centre, a letter to mention that.

From his son:

1.Letter that he takes responsibility of his mom's finances.
2. Letter to show business ownership
3. Bank statements to show he is earning.

From my side:
I will be sponsoring her so:

1. my bank statements
2. letter from employee to mention am full time employed
3. house report to show there is enough space for her to be accommodated.
4. saving to show I can afford her stay here.

Does this make sense?

Or I am missing something?

thank you

Haroon999
Newly Registered

Post by Haroon999 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:04 pm

Hi there

I am also looking to do something similar for my wife’s brother, but I don’t own the house I’m living in under my parents name) and probably isn’t going to pass the space test either...

What process are you following? Do you submit all documents on her behalf from the uk or do you send your details and documents to her and that’s submitted with her application in Pakistan ?

Haroon