ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A non-EU Spouse of a UK National, both no longer living in the UK. Visa required for regular short stay visits??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Alaa Hassan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Yemen

A non-EU Spouse of a UK National, both no longer living in the UK. Visa required for regular short stay visits??

Post by Alaa Hassan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Dear friends,

I am a yemeni that is married to a British. We went through the whole process of applying for a marriage visa and got to the UK and received a Residency Permit that lasts for 2 years 9 months. However, we moved out of the UK and no longer living there. The permit is expiring this month. My question is although we don't live in the UK we visit often to see family and friends. What are my options? Do I need a visa? Can I get a 5 or 10 years standard visa? Please advice.
We currently live in Spain and will soon have my spanish residence.

Thank you