ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address changes

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

allyf
Canada

Address changes

Post by allyf » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Hi everyone,
I was hoping someone could give me advice regarding address changes. I have moved 2 times in the last 2 1/2 years since my last Visa application (so 3 different addresses). As you know for the visa application process, proof of cohabiting with your partner is necessary (6 each of you don’t have joint names on statements) My question is, do I need to provide proof of 6 each per person for EACH of the 3 addresses? Or will I be ok to provide 6 each per person spreading across the 2 1/2 years (irrespective if address changed three times ?) Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Address changes

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.