ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) - Applying online after 29 November

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

R-graphite
Mood:

SET(M) - Applying online after 29 November

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:12 am

Hello,
If I apply after the 29th November online for SET(M) will I be able to select a priority service (£477) or super priority service (£610) for fast decision or are these option will no longer be available for SET(M). Had anyone managed to apply online and book these fast-track services?

Regards

R-graphite
Mood:

Re: SET(M) - Applying online after 29 November

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:24 am

There is no visibility of whether priority service will be available for SET(M) after 29 November. I’m worried that it won’t be available. I really wish if someone has gone through the online process and checked whether this option is available.

Thanj you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:25 am

indefinite-leave-to-remain/new-uk-visa- ... 67058.html

Not sure why you believe SET(M) is not included???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:46 am

Hi,
Someone mentioned in a other post that only standard service was available for ILR Tier1 E route. Now I know I will be applying for SET(M) but that is true for ILR Tier 1 than it could be also true for SET(M). I just want to avoid waiting for 6 months for a decision. Also UKVI today’s release states:
[...]You’ll also be told if you can get a faster decision on your application.[...] They didn’t mention for which routea the faster decision option will be available.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:36 pm

Tier 1 is not set m and completely different visa route and rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:42 pm

Thank you for your reply.
Just for peace of mind, I appreciate if someone who went through the process (Online application) can confirm if the priority services are available for SET(M)

Regards

fasssika
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ghana

Post by fasssika » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:09 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:42 pm
Just for peace of mind, I appreciate if someone who went through the process (Online application) can confirm if the priority services are available for SET(M)

Regards
Yup. They are.

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:14 pm

fasssika wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:09 pm
R-graphite wrote:

Regards
Yup. They are.
Thanks for your reply and is it the New Service or Existing service and do they offer 3 options :
- standard
- priority
- super priority?

fasssika
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ghana

Post by fasssika » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:42 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:14 pm
fasssika wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:09 pm
R-graphite wrote:

Regards
Yup. They are.
Thanks for your reply and is it the New Service or Existing service and do they offer 3 options :
- standard
- priority
- super priority?
I just went for super priority where u pay £3018. Then u might have to pay extra if its out of work hours or weekend. Also extra of you choose certain centres. Imagine it's like Ryanair. Everything else is extra. 🤷🏿‍♀️

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Haha , it is! Thank you, you are a saviour!

globalindian
Member of Standing

Post by globalindian » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:11 pm

Hi fassika

Where did you book the super priority service? Which centres are available? Is super priority service only applicable in London or other service centres.

Please elaborate on the process. Do you have to go to the sopra steria website for booking the appointment?

fasssika
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ghana

Post by fasssika » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:06 pm

globalindian wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:11 pm
Hi fassika

Where did you book the super priority service? Which centres are available? Is super priority service only applicable in London or other service centres.

Please elaborate on the process. Do you have to go to the sopra steria website for booking the appointment?
After you fill the online form and you decide which service you want, you have to pay first. You then get an email with confirmation and a link to go to the ST website to choose, as of now there are only four centres available but they are rolling them out as they become ready according to the nice lady I spoke to on Friday. Then u choose the date/time most convenient plus any extras. Email confirmation........ Then boom! Done!

globalindian
Member of Standing

Post by globalindian » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Thanks fassika for your confirmation.

I have another query regarding the eligibility criteria. As per the ILR rules the eligibility criteria suggest that we are not eligible until 28 days before the 5 years continuous living in UK period. With the introduction of online application are we allowed to apply earlier than 28 days qualifying period and then make in person appointment i.e. which date should we consider as the final date of the application - is it the date of online application or the date of the appointment?

Do we know how long before can we apply and make the appointment? previously for the premium service we were able to apply 45 days before the date of the appointment.
Thanks

fasssika
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ghana

Post by fasssika » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:46 pm

globalindian wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:17 pm
Thanks fassika for your confirmation.

I have another query regarding the eligibility criteria. As per the ILR rules the eligibility criteria suggest that we are not eligible until 28 days before the 5 years continuous living in UK period. With the introduction of online application are we allowed to apply earlier than 28 days qualifying period and then make in person appointment i.e. which date should we consider as the final date of the application - is it the date of online application or the date of the appointment?

Do we know how long before can we apply and make the appointment? previously for the premium service we were able to apply 45 days before the date of the appointment.
Thanks
I assumed date of appointment as there was nothing stated contrary but I am happy to be corrected if wrong. 😊