ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR(m) checklist advise please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Honeybager
Newly Registered

Salaried or non-salaried?

Post by Honeybager » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:36 am

Hello, we are due to apply for my husband’s ILR (m) soon. We both earn over the financial requirement by will be using my payslips as I get paid monthly rather than weekly so it’s easier admin wise. I just need to know whether my income would be classed as salaried or non-salaried.... I have been with the same employer for over 5 years, full time permanent, paid monthly, I have a fixed salary per month but the rest of my pay check is made up of commission which varies monthly / please could anyone advise which category this would be under?

vaibhavg18mau

Re: Salaried or non-salaried?

Post by vaibhavg18mau » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:51 am

you would fall under salaried as you receive fixed monthly. But correct me if I am wrong more experienced members on this forum

Honeybager
Newly Registered

ILR (m) advise please help

Post by Honeybager » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi,
We are attending our appointment for ILR (M) next week Wednesday - I'm just finalizing everything in our application and have some queries.

- Do we fill in the Set_m_form-07-18?

- Our last application was May 2016, we moved house in May 2017 - before this we were living in a house (on our own) owned by my parents. In our application I have included 2 x joint council tax bills, 2 x joint water bills and 2 x joint bank statements for this address between May 2016 and May 2017 - will this be enough? Or would I need a letter from my parents confirming we were allowed to live there? I've also included everything required for our current house which we purchased from May 2017 up until now.

- Bank statements - I get paid on Wednesday of this month - I have asked my bank to send me the last 6 months of bank statements however the last month wont be a complete month as my statements run from 12th to 13th - will this matter? Also my coming up pay won't be on there so i will have to order another statement on Wednesday - it may not get here in time before our appointment which is next Wednesday - the bank will NOT stamp or sign any copies even if produced in the branch. If it doesn't arrive in time could I print a copy of the statement with my most recent pay on and submit? They look exactly the same as what's posted.

- I will have 6 months of payslips and a letter from my employer - do I also need a copy of my contract? As I have had a few role changes since being at my company and I don't have an up to date contract. Also does my employer need to sign the payslips even if they are originals or can they just confirm in the letter that they are authentic. Sorry for the ramble, would really appreciate any help.

Honeybager
Newly Registered

ILR(m) checklist advise please

Post by Honeybager » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:30 am

Hello,
We have our ILR (m) appointment tomorrow - I think I have everything covered but would people mind taking a look for peace of mind?
- Payment confirmation
- Appointment booking confirmation
- Checklist
- Completed application form
- Life in the UK Test Pass Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Passport of applicant (old and current)
- Bio-metric permit of applicant
- Passport of sponsor (old and current)
- Photos required if applicant and sponsor

- Letter from my employer
- 6 months payslips (last pay was 31/10/18)
- Bank statements from 13/05/18 to 01/11/18 - showing the pay (does it matter that they don't run from 13/05/18 to 13/11/18?)

Current address
- Letter from Solicitor confirming house purchase
- Joint Official Copy of Land Registry Certificate
- Joint Council Tax Bills x 2
- Joint Water Bills x 2
- Joint Joint account bank statements x 2
Letter from Mortgage company and annual statement - joint
Current account bank statement x 2 - applicant
Current account bank statement x 2 - sponsor
Premium bonds correspondence - sponsor
Phone bill correspondence x 2 - applicant

Previous address Letter from parents confirming they were renting to us
Official copy of land registry certificate
Water bills x 2 - joint
Council tax bills x 2 - joint
Joint bank statement x 2

I have also made copies of all of the above Thank you for any feedback :)