ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 supporting documents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alina211095
Newly Registered
Russia

Tier 2 supporting documents

Post by Alina211095 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Hello,

I have received an unrestricted CoS for two years from my employer and will be switching from Tier 4 to Tier 2 visa in the UK. the job is fixed term contract for one year but the employer has given a two-year certificate in case there'll be a need to extend or stay in the same organisation under the same SOC.

I got the certificate so wanted to ask about the documents I must provide with my application, especially police registration- do I need to show it?

1) COS
2)UK uni degree certificates
3) Bank statement provig I've had 945 pounds for 90 consecutive days (bank statement can't be older than 28 days before the date of application)
4) TB screening Test- not required as I've been in the UK over the last year
4) Visa application form
5) 2 Passports photos as per UK req
6) Criminal Certificate if falling under prescribed SOC code
7) Passport with blank pages on both sides

Will appreciate any help with this as I feel very confused at the moment.

Justlorde
India

Re: Tier 2 supporting documents

Post by Justlorde » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:38 pm

First of all congrats on job offer :)

you're on spot with documents. If employer is A rated sponsor, they can add a line on cover letter they will provide with employment details and salary and stuff, that they will be able to certify maintenance on your behalf and you won't need to maintain balance.