ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP holders applying for FLR under Tier 1 (after JR)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

whereisthasummer
Newly Registered

HSMP holders applying for FLR under Tier 1 (after JR)

Post by whereisthasummer » Mon May 19, 2008 8:19 am

Hi all,

I filed for FLR on 30 April (HSMP -> Tier1).

I was just wondering if there is anyone here who has applied for FLR (switching from HSMP to Tier1) after the successfull JR verdict (specifically after the second week of April. i.e., after HO had enough time to mull over the JR verdict) and had their application approved.

I am asking this because I came across a few posts which indicate that people have applied for FLR during/after second week of April and the decision is still pending.

Thanks,
summertime

rams_007
Newly Registered

flr after jr

Post by rams_007 » Mon May 19, 2008 8:49 am

hello

i have applied for flr on 14th may and hoping them to consider my application under pre nov 2006 criteria

vish082
Newly Registered

Post by vish082 » Fri May 23, 2008 11:52 am

hi whreisthasummer, i have applied for FLR on 12 th april 2008 and i have got my EC with three years of visa on it on 19 th May so it takes around good 5 to 6 working weeks to get reply from them, if you do not heard from them withing six working weeks call them on 01142 074 074 and select option 4 to speak some for FLR application and keep your PB Ref no: in hands as they will aks you for it.

Good luck to you

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Fri May 23, 2008 1:31 pm

Since the JR is being refered to, I think the topic is for applicants currently in the UK on HSMP visa and are applying for extension (further leave to remain) under Tier 1.

Your case is entirely different as you have applied for EC.

regards
vish082 wrote: hi whreisthasummer, i have applied for FLR on 12 th april 2008 and i have got my EC with three years of visa on it on 19 th May so it takes around good 5 to 6 working weeks to get reply from them, if you do not heard from them withing six working weeks call them on 01142 074 074 and select option 4 to speak some for FLR application and keep your PB Ref no: in hands as they will aks you for it.

Good luck to you
If you consider yourself highly skilled, think like one.
Before posting a new query, use the search tool to see if it's already been answered.

kollexy

Post by kollexy » Fri May 23, 2008 3:40 pm

hsmpinuk70,
I think he applied for FLR and not EC, so what he said was correct

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Fri May 23, 2008 3:56 pm

FLR or EC ?? :? Apply for FLR but get an EC. :D

I believe he is switching (initial entry) to Tier 1 with an approved HSMP letter in hand and had applied for EC from India. Probably unaware of difference between FLR and EC, so a typo error maybe.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#169281

regards
vish082 wrote:i have applied for FLR on 12 th april 2008 and i have got my EC with three years of visa on it on 19 th May
If you consider yourself highly skilled, think like one.
Before posting a new query, use the search tool to see if it's already been answered.