ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should entry in visitor visa and apply MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

BabitaKrishna
Newly Registered
India

Should entry in visitor visa and apply MN1

Post by BabitaKrishna » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi sir,
Could you please advise on the process to register my daughter as British citizen?
Below are her details

Child's Date and Place of Birth: 14-Sep-2015 London, UK
Current Visa status: Tier 2 General dependent child (expired on 08-Oct-2018)
Child's Current location: Bangalore, India
Parents status: Both parents are on Indefinite Leave to Remain (since Feb 2018)
Mother's Location: Bangalore, India (with the Child)
Father's current location: UK

Because of family reasons, I(Mother) had to travel to India on 26-Aug-2018.
Could you please advise on the process to apply citizenship for my daughter based on above information?
I need to urgent return back to London with my daughter.Can i apply for her visitor visa and get entry and apply for MN1.
If i am going to apply from here MN1 it will take time almost 6 month but I have to urgently back to london couple of month.Plz advise me what should i have to do and which visa is applying for daughter?

sri7
India

Re: Should entry in visitor visa and apply MN1

Post by sri7 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:45 pm

Hi I AM IN SAME SITUATION, COULD YOU PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT HAPPENED? My wife is India with my son who was born here,now I got my ILR,my solicitor advised me to apply visitor visa and bring him here and then apply MN1. Please advice me. Thank you.

kind regards
Raja