ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Premium day appointment in December

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AVC
Newly Registered

ILR Premium day appointment in December

Post by AVC » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi All,

I have been looking for the ILR (based on Tier 2 route) premium same day appointment in second week of december. I have been checking since last 2 weeks but havent found anything. Also, I got the know that home office has changed the appointment booking process and how same day application is processed. But I'm still not sure how to book an appointment using New Service. There's isnt much information online, I checked this document https://legalcentre.org/files/UK_UK_New ... t_2018.pdf but still I dont understand how the new process works.

Will Apprericiate your advice and help.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Premium day appointment in December

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AVC
Newly Registered

Post by AVC » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:21 pm

Thanks for the reply, Just wanted to check the SET(O) should be submitted online only now ( no paper application) and then it should give the option of booking the appointment by new service?

Mrunal
Newly Registered
India

Post by Mrunal » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:26 pm

Hi there,

Im in the same boat as you. I will be applying for ilr under tier 2 in Jan '18. I wanted to know about the new system please.
Does the 45 days rule still hold true? My 28 days period starts from 12th Jan & 45 from 24th Nov, so can i apply online on 24th Nov or only in Jan?
also, if you could shed some light on the new process?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:43 am

Mrunal wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:26 pm
Hi there,

Im in the same boat as you. I will be applying for ilr under tier 2 in Jan '18. I wanted to know about the new system please.
Does the 45 days rule still hold true? My 28 days period starts from 12th Jan & 45 from 24th Nov, so can i apply online on 24th Nov or only in Jan?
also, if you could shed some light on the new process?
Please stick to your own topic you already have.

You cannot apply online before you meet the requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.