ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport scan copies

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Passport scan copies

Post by naveediiqbal » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:11 pm

I understand we need to provide a scanned passport copies to home office bas a part of new online application, please advise do we need to scan and send all pages (including blank ones) or only those with stamp or visas on it? Thanks in advance

michali
Member of Standing

Re: Passport scan copies

Post by michali » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:58 pm

I too would like confirmation of this but I believe it is all pages. That will be fun when we apply as my husband has about ten passports!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:09 pm

I think you have to provide first page (photo and signature) of the passport. Stamps pages for the last 5 years which your application is based on. I dont think you have to scan blank pages.
Plus any old passport front page and stamps if it was used to travel to UK (goes beyond the last 5 years) otherwise I dont think its necessary. This is my perception.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

charmy244
Newly Registered

Post by charmy244 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:52 pm

I think you need to provide full passport scan copies including blank pages as you will have to make the caseworker believe that you haven't missed or purposefully provided full copy and you might be lying about your travel dates. Because passport pages have page numbers written on it, they will make sure you have included all of the pages.
I am going to apply for ILR soon and I have scanned whole passport in one pdf.