ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General to ILR - Absence / Leave / Holiday

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Doorfast44
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 General to ILR - Absence / Leave / Holiday

Post by Doorfast44 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Hi

Hopefully a quick one. I have been working here for 5 year. and now applying for ILR. The only time I was out of the country was on paid leave. Just normal holidays.And I have not crossed the 180 day threshold.

Do I have to show a letter from employer for all those paid leave days?

If I definitely need a letter:- My company does not have a central record of my leaves, hence they will not attest to anything they do not have a record of. So what do I do?

I have travelled ou of the country maybe 10 times in the last 5 years. What other proof of holidays do I need - Air tickets? Passport stamps? Hotel bookings?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 2 General to ILR - Absence / Leave / Holiday

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:25 am

Your employer letter needs to confirm that all your absences from work were approved by them
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

giri_b
Newly Registered

Post by giri_b » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:56 pm

Does the employer need to mention the holidays taken on just for weekends ? as its not there concerns if empoyee goes for holiday on weekend without taking any leave

Doorfast44
Newly Registered
India

Post by Doorfast44 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:22 am

girl_b sounds ridiculous. But no one seems to have an answer.