ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long does the tribunal take to make decision to allow an applicat to appeal or not?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

blessingmeg
Newly Registered
Japan

How long does the tribunal take to make decision to allow an applicat to appeal or not?

Post by blessingmeg » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:04 pm

Hello there. My fiance and I applied for a fiance visa but got a refusal letter, so we decided to appeal against the decision as we have enough grounds for appeal.
We have submitted to appeal about a month ago and now we are still waiting for the tribunal to make decision whether to have a hearing or not to hold a hearing, a judge will decide our case based on our appeal form and documents. but I don't know how long it might take to get this point. When do we get the notice after submitting ?
Information gets complicated as there are many cases of appealing and circumstances.
I would appreciate for your advices. Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How long does the tribunal take to make decision to allow an applicat to appeal or not?

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:19 pm

What were the reasons for the visa refusal??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

blessingmeg
Newly Registered
Japan

Re: How long does the tribunal take to make decision to allow an applicat to appeal or not?

Post by blessingmeg » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:47 pm

Thank you for your reply.
They mentioned that my sponsor's some financial evidences were missing such as payslips and bank statments but I am adamant that these were included, as is my sponsor. Indeed, these very payslips and bank statmenst were included in the documentation which was returned to my sponsor’s address, so we decided to appeal.

Garry20g

Post by Garry20g » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:14 pm

blessingmeg wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:47 pm
They mentioned that my sponsor's some financial evidences were missing such as payslips and bank statments but I am adamant that these were included, as is my sponsor. Indeed, these very payslips and bank statmenst were included in the documentation which was returned to my sponsor’s address, so we decided to appeal.
Hi. In my case. I go for paper hearing and I got decision within 3 months. But as far as I know oral hearing take longer.

blessingmeg
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by blessingmeg » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:02 pm

#Garry20g,
Hope we can get a papre hearing and will be done soon....