ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

[Help] Super priority for ILR under the new service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

[Help] Super priority for ILR under the new service

Post by Timothy Tao » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:42 pm

Hi all,

I applied ILR using the new service and selected the more expensive "super priority" one (get outcome within 24hours) yesterday. I received a letter from Home office saying:

"Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.
It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.
Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application."

I clicked the service standards link, it directed me to "https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... r-services", which has no mention at all about the super priority service.

I also just found this: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... itions.pdf
saying that ILR is not eligible for super priority service.

This is really misleading people, how could I know that by using the new service, ILR is no long eligible for super priority processing, and why they give me that super priority payment option when submit my application, is this fraud selling from home office?

Does anyone know anything about this?

Many thanks,
Tim

zimba
Mood:

Re: [Help] Super priority for ILR under the new service

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:53 pm

There is NO same day or 24 hour decision making provided via the new service. UKVCAS is simply a front that collects docs/biometrics. There is NO evidence that a super priority service you choose online means you get a 24 hour decision.
The old UKVI super premium service is CLOSED now.
The document you found is for super priority services for visas issued outside the UK :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Hi Zimba,
It is you again! Thank you so much for your kind reply on two of my posts. I have just found relevant post on this case: general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... 67745.html

I can see most people posted they've got the decision letter in 3-4 working days from the discussion above (people are so lovely in this forum) for super priority service for ILR application. Also, I just leant that 24 hours means 24 working hours, which means 3 working days, so typical English style, from correspondences with UKVI.

So in summary, the 24 hours super priority service for ILR inside UK under new service does exist, but may take up to 4 working days to get a post without any pre-notification via email. Thanks for pointing out the document is for outside UK.

Best regards,
Tim

P.S. what's shown on my SET (O) application form.
Service: Super Priority
Select which service you want: New service
application for Set (O): 3018.20 GBP

anand_p
Newly Registered

Post by anand_p » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi,

I've recently applied for FLR -M (Spouse Visa settlement) extension under new UKVCAS using Super priority visa £1662 + £60 - they've too mentioned us it will be 24 hrs and otherwise, give them a call, which i did and also sent an email to applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and they came back saying it will take time as it's standard visa ( actually it;s Super Priority).

So, I checked your post and thanks for the info on 24 working hours(3-4 days), will wait for our decision.

Thanks,
A

Karthik86
Newly Registered
India

Post by Karthik86 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:18 am

Hi

Please let me know When you got decesion? I applied on Dec 6th still I’m waiting for decesion.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice