ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New application process ILR. Download and print form?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

michali
Member of Standing

New application process ILR. Download and print form?

Post by michali » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:12 pm

As I read of others experiences and trying to get my head round it all, more questions crop up! Firstly, can you download and print your completed application form before being directed to the Sopra Steria site for an appointment? Can you also see the documents you uploaded as a list?

Also I understand there are two questions which you have to tick regarding housing costs for which they suggest council tax bills for one and tenancy or mortgage statement for the other. If we have no mortgage , we would not be able to tick the question regarding other housing costs as we have none! Should we still tick it and just upload the land registry document which shows there are no lenders? Or not tick it and still send the land registry document.

Any advice please?