ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA (FM) - Question about payslips

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

srfontanelli
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

EEA (FM) - Question about payslips

Post by srfontanelli » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:44 am

Hello there! :D

I am here in UK since October and I am going to apply for the FM.
My wife (Italian) is currently working, next month she will receive the 2nd payslip. I was checking the FM manual and there is written that is necessary at least 3 payslips before the date of the application.

My question is:
My wife is wishing to chance of job. There is some problem apply with 2 payslips from a place and the 3rd from another, keeping in mind that we will fill the application form with the information of the new employer.

Cheers!

tiems
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Re: EEA (FM) - Question about payslips

Post by tiems » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:37 am

You only need three payslips if you’ve both been there for more than three months. If your wife has only excercised her treaty rights for 2 months; they you should provide proof of those two months. I believe in the documentation requirement they specify that if you’ve been here less than three months, you should provide documentation for that period.

We managed to get a residency card for my husband with just my first payslip after we’d moved.

I recommend you send in the application as is. You can always offer to send in additional payslips as they become available.

srfontanelli
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by srfontanelli » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:54 pm

tiems wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:37 am
You only need three payslips if you’ve both been there for more than three months. If your wife has only excercised her treaty rights for 2 months; they you should provide proof of those two months. I believe in the documentation requirement they specify that if you’ve been here less than three months, you should provide documentation for that period.

We managed to get a residency card for my husband with just my first payslip after we’d moved.

I recommend you send in the application as is. You can always offer to send in additional payslips as they become available.
Tiems, did you have success in your husband residence card?

tiems
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Post by tiems » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:26 am

Yes, we used the EU passport service and got the COA with right to work after two weeks, and the residency card and application certificate after 4-5 weeks from the application.

I did send in additional pay slips and bank statements showing receipt of payment as they were made available to me. I quoted the reference number and sent it to the same address the initial documentation was sent to.