ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 years residence for family member of EEA

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chinouk

5 years residence for family member of EEA

Post by chinouk » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:13 pm

hello everyone, I am filling out the application form now, and got one question to ask. I know as family member of EEA need to prove 5 years residence. usually non-EU passport is enough to show entering history, but they dont always stamp for EEA family member.

My question is does the absences form on AN form page 12 enough to support or I have to send bank statement, council bill etc for last 5 years. If I have to send, do i need to send every months for 5 years or can spread over 5 years, for example 3-4 doc every year.

Thank you.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: 5 years residence for family member of EEA

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Bank Statements are not accepted.
You need to submit P60, or letters from employers. If you didn't work then official correspondence (HMRC, Council, etc).
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

chinouk

Re: 5 years residence for family member of EEA

Post by chinouk » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:10 pm

Thanks for your reply. im self-employed for last 5 years, so I just print out self-assessment for each year would be ok?