ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ent ILR approved

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ericn
Newly Registered

Tier 1 ent ILR approved

Post by ericn » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:06 am

I have applied ILR from T1E route, submitted on 30th Aug. Today I have received a email from DX saying there are delivering my BRP today. But the tracking number showing that it will be delivered tomorrow.
May I ask
1. Does this mean the application has been approved? Or DX just assume it is new BRP but it is actually a refusal letter?
2. It requires passport to take this parcel. But I have not received my passport back from HO. How do I suppose to claim this BRP?

ilovethebeatles

Re: Email from DX for delivery of BRP

Post by ilovethebeatles » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:11 am

1. Most of the time it is BRP, so congratulations in advance!
2. You can use any ID, but DX agent does not always require to see anything, just sign it.
ericn wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:06 am
I have applied ILR from T1E route, submitted on 30th Aug. Today I have received a email from DX saying there are delivering my BRP today. But the tracking number showing that it will be delivered tomorrow.
May I ask
1. Does this mean the application has been approved? Or DX just assume it is new BRP but it is actually a refusal letter?
2. It requires passport to take this parcel. But I have not received my passport back from HO. How do I suppose to claim this BRP?

ericn
Newly Registered

T1 to ILR finished today

Post by ericn » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:33 am

Entered T1E from PSW with 50K solo investment. Received ILR BRP today. Thanks for help from this bbs. Here is some of my experience to share.

1. I only submit the documents required in the guide. Never any discretionary additional documents.
2. not been interviewed.
3. used pre-2014 rule: one job created for 24 months.

4. My first extension application has been refused in 2016 due to lack of FPS document. I submitted employee payment record according to the guide at first. AR requested due to violation of this published guide. However, they ignored my argument and insisted on their internal guide and turned down my AR. A new extension application is submitted with FPS immediately. The date is months after the original expire day of T1 Visa. The second application has been approved.

5. ILR submitted online on the last day of T1E visa, 30 Aug 2018. BRP made on 6 Dec 2018 and delivered on 12 Dec 2018.

Hope it may helps

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: T1 to ILR finished today

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:30 am

ericn wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:33 am
Entered T1E from PSW with 50K solo investment. Received ILR BRP today. Thanks for help from this bbs. Here is some of my experience to share.

1. I only submit the documents required in the guide. Never any discretionary additional documents.
2. not been interviewed.
3. used pre-2014 rule: one job created for 24 months.

4. My first extension application has been refused in 2016 due to lack of FPS document. I submitted employee payment record according to the guide at first. AR requested due to violation of this published guide. However, they ignored my argument and insisted on their internal guide and turned down my AR. A new extension application is submitted with FPS immediately. The date is months after the original expire day of T1 Visa. The second application has been approved.

5. ILR submitted online on the last day of T1E visa, 30 Aug 2018. BRP made on 6 Dec 2018 and delivered on 12 Dec 2018.

Hope it may helps
Congrats.

Please can you share a list of documents you submitted.

Thanks
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.