ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am waiting for a decision - any info on time lines would help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bpwprivate
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

I am waiting for a decision - any info on time lines would help

Post by bpwprivate » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:26 am

Hi

I applied for my wifes spousal visa on the 3rd of October..today i received back the documents that i sent of with the application in the prepaid envelope that i sent with them.

However i have heard nothing more on the application..does anybody know how long a decision can take to be reached after the documents have been returned.

The documents that were returned did not include any letter or information on the process, and i am just trying to work out if it is worth buying tickets to visit her over the holiday period or if it is likely a decision will be reached and that she could come across before Christmas.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: I am waiting for a decision - any info on time lines would help

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:30 am

Useful to state which country you applied from??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bpwprivate
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by bpwprivate » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:37 am

So, my wife is in Azerbaijan, but when she applied there, they advised that all applications have to be sent through the UK, so she had to courier all her documents to me and then i sent them to the application center in Sheffield.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:42 am

For Priority around 30 working days from biometrics date for a decision and for non-priority around 60 working days.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease