ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa for health purpose

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

amyparkjack
Newly Registered
Canada

visa for health purpose

Post by amyparkjack » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:15 pm

My mother is suffering from cataract and this has started to affect her standard of living. She is currently living with my elder brother in my home country. I on the other hand currently lives in Toronto and was hoping to move back to my home country within a couple of years. But ended up staying here forever. I was hoping to bring my mother to Toronto so that I could help her with the cataract surgery, and probably show her how beautiful Canada is. I have fixed an appointment with a cataract surgeon weblink removed by moderator in Toronto. But I do not know what visa should I take to bring her in. I do not know how long will it take for the surgery and the recovery process, and when I consulted a cataract surgeon in Toronto, he said he could give a professional opinion after analyzing her eyes. I do not know how to approach this problem. I was wondering if any of you guys, could help me. I was hoping to help her through the recovery process and once she is back to normal an gets better, I want to give her a small tour of Canada. Do I need multiple visas or could I consolidate everything into a single visa. The main problem that I face today is the ambiguity, in the number of days, she will stay in Canada and this affected in finalizing of her visa options. Can somebody help me with this. thanks.