ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Married partner of a British citizen and father of a British child

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

khan89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Married partner of a British citizen and father of a British child

Post by khan89 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:33 am

helo please could you offer some advice . i am a pakistani citizen and currently living in pakistan i have been married to a britishh citizen for nearly t five years and i have a child who was born in pakistan and has a british passport , her mother took him to england and she applied for spouse visa which was refused because i went to uk in 2006 illeagly and i was a using and driving on my friends licience so naturly i told them my friends name later on i told them my self my name after that i left uk voulantarily on my own expences so now thay refused my visa because i entered in uk illeagly and uesd multiple identies , now my visa on appeal meanwhile father in law trying his best to ruin our relationship because currently my wife is living with her father because of the long period of time and distance between my wife and me things getting worst and worst my , delay in my visa process is the main reason is my father in law, he was not letting her apply my visa because he does'nt like me , now my lawyer told me that ur wife visited me yesterday and she was telling me that may be she is thinking to seprate from you and may be get a divorce , my father in law almost ruined my life i don't know what to do i have a 3 and half year old son and i miss him so much and i can't imagine to live without him i always weep for him can i get my son back , he is also a pakistani national as well because i was born in pakistan or can i get a visa on my son base , is there anyway to get to my son and i still love my wife i don't want to leave her as well please give me a salution thankyou

khan89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Married partner of a British citizen and father of a British child

Post by khan89 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:28 pm

hi still waiting for ur reply ?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:30 pm

It is best for you to see a legal expert regarding this matter because your case is very complex - see a solicitor or barrister
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

khan89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by khan89 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:11 am

i don't know any lawyer or barrrister in england anyone give me seggestion for good lawyer ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:21 am

khan89 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:11 am
i don't know any lawyer or barrrister in england anyone give me seggestion for good lawyer ?
Under the forum T&Cs, members are not permitted to post names and details of lawyers or advisors on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

khan89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by khan89 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:28 am

what shall i do then any advice or help pls ?

khan89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by khan89 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:35 pm

????

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:23 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

khan89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by khan89 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:29 am

i have read the decision of that case it looks like it all depends on judges mood and thay can refuse ur visa on alot of basis its all up to the judge because he has unlimited powers and most of the the time they support each other ?