ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal to minister of justice and equality to remain in Ireland.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aqeel51214
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Appeal to minister of justice and equality to remain in Ireland.

Post by Aqeel51214 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:21 pm

Hi ,
Is there anyone who got their visa application approved after being refused twice? I am dependant on my brother and he is a British citizen we have applied for stamp 4 and got refused twice.They were saying you are failed to proof the relationship with EU citizen and dependency on him and now we have appealed to minister of justice. I am a full time student at high school and will be joining university in 2019 but because of this issue no university will give admission to me as I can't apply through CAO. Is there any chance for getting approved?

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Appeal to minister of justice and equality to remain in Ireland.

Post by max307 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Aqeel51214 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:21 pm
Hi ,
Is there anyone who got their visa application approved after being refused twice? I am dependant on my brother and he is a British citizen we have applied for stamp 4 and got refused twice.They were saying you are failed to proof the relationship with EU citizen and dependency on him and now we have appealed to minister of justice. I am a full time student at high school and will be joining university in 2019 but because of this issue no university will give admission to me as I can't apply through CAO. Is there any chance for getting approved?
After two visa refusals highly unlikely you will win the appeal plus it can take months.

The good thing is that you know exactly what issues they had with your previous applications (visa refusal reasons) so I would suggest to lodge a fresh visa application tackling those refusals with plenty of documentation.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.