ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going to apply spouse visa as a carer. (Outside UK)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Danra
Ireland

Going to apply spouse visa as a carer. (Outside UK)

Post by Danra » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:28 am

Really stressful moment. I am going to apply spouse visa as a carer. (Outside UK). My child and spouse who is British citizen and a carer.
Could all kind people provide me with any information on what step should I take, what documents should I include and fill all the loop holes that homes office is going object and refused my application.

Thanks in Advance.

Danra
Ireland

Re: Going to apply spouse visa as a carer. (Outside UK)

Post by Danra » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:26 am

Should I go for 5 years route or 10 years route, and should I be selecting ''Appendix FM partner'' option if I go at

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk

Because there's no other option for apply as spouse of British citizen.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:36 am

You cant go for 10 year route for initial spouse visa it will be either 5 year or a refusal.

Have a search around the forum you will get example of what is required to apply for them.

What do you mean by fill all the loop holes that homes office is going object and refused my application?
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Danra wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:28 am
Really stressful moment. I am going to apply spouse visa as a carer. (Outside UK). My child and spouse who is British citizen and a carer.
Could all kind people provide me with any information on what step should I take, what documents should I include and fill all the loop holes that homes office is going object and refused my application.

Thanks in Advance.

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Danra
Ireland

Post by Danra » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:03 pm

Thank you but it's not working. When I sign into my account It's asking me to try their new online servies at

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk

When I go to that web line there it's easy to pick what option is for spouse visa. Other that this one,

'' Appendix FM Partner '' I am not sure if this is the right one. Plus my spouse doesn't earn 18,600 because she is a carer and is exempt from £18,600 but with that comes new challenges. This why posted this in cause If someone has knowledge or has been in this sort of situation.

Danra
Ireland

Post by Danra » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:36 am
You cant go for 10 year route for initial spouse visa it will be either 5 year or a refusal.

Have a search around the forum you will get example of what is required to apply for them.

What do you mean by fill all the loop holes that homes office is going object and refused my application?
By loop I meant. The excuses home office could find to refused. I just got refused by UT yesterday. The initial reason was I did not provide them two documents. By the time the case went to court. HO came up with new objections. We weren't informed until in the court room. First tribunal supported HO.
By the time case went to UT the matter they were discussing was totally different. So the initial objection HO made was never discussed this whole time from March 2017 to yesterday December 2018. So over time they kept jumping from one point to another and kept brining up issues those were held back from us until the court day.

I hope you understand what Im saying.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:17 pm

I know what you mean. Best thing to do is have all required documents they want to see prepared and submitted.

Keep the application as streamlined as possible and if there are any aspects that are weak such as for example relationship then provide more documents to make up for it - All the best
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease