ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally got ILR after 2.3 years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

donny123

Finally got ILR after 2.3 years

Post by donny123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:51 am

By the grace of Almighty I received my ILR. Sorry moderator to open new topic, here is my story

Applied ILR from tier 1 general 16-09-2016
Got refused begging of January 2018, because of late income submission, applied for AR with explanation that there was no tax due and it wasn’t deception but still they refused, then applied ILR LR within 14 days but they hold that application because of review of tier 1 general refused cases, they published review result end of November and send me email that they found my refusal was in error and asked me to choose which application want to stand for, I replied them on 03/12/2018 and I received my ILR on 11/12/2018.
Thanks everyone and all the best

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Finally got ILR after 2.3 years

Post by cyclina1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:52 am

will you apply for the refund of the second ILR application?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.