ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help with good character

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Beata_justyna
Newly Registered
Poland

Please help with good character

Post by Beata_justyna » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Hello came to the UK in 2012. I have lived with my sister which she done lot of shit to me what I haven’t know until last year. Last year in May I have got letter from the Court as I have to pay £340 debt. I didn’t know what is about so I started calling them. Finally I got information is for a TV license. I have had paid the above amount in July 2017. I haven’t know about that until I didn’t get any letter. I leaved with my sister around 6months after I moved and I am sure she hided all the letters. Anyway I have called the court in April this year to find out if there is any court judgment for me. They said no and all amount has been paid so my account is £0.00 . I have applied for a permanent residence online yesterday I didn’t tick any of the options if I have any problems. I hve ticked I never have none from the above. But I am thinking now if my application can be declined? I want to say as I didn’t have any problem before and I am employed since 1st July 2013
I didn’t know what shall I choose from the opinion of a good character at the permanent residence so I hve ticked none...
I have received PR in September and at my application I have ticked as I didn’t have any from the above problems. What shall I do with AN application? Shall tick the same as none from the above ?
Thanks for anyone help

seansilva

Re: Please help with good character

Post by seansilva » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:42 pm

I would recommend you to reveal all the information for Naturalisation process as it is somewhat different to PR process. Use the receipts of payment, bank statement that month to illustrate that you paid the fine. You can include a note of explanation as well. Its a rule of thumb to expose these small things than hide. This won't affect your application negatively.

Legia1916
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by Legia1916 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:34 pm

siemanko Justyna

Non English text removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Legia1916 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:34 pm
siemanko Justyna

Non English text removed by moderator
The language of the forum is English only, as clearly stated in the forum rules!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Legia1916
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by Legia1916 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:16 pm

wow