ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new service experience

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

helloemile
Newly Registered
Mood:

new service experience

Post by helloemile » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:14 pm

Just wanted to share my New Service experience.

I know there are a lot of people that have raised issues and complaints with it, but I found it very painless and smooth.

Made the appointment at the Premium Lounge in London. Super priority service. Uploaded everything in advance. Came in at 10:30 in the morning, no queues whatsoever, was making myself some coffee when I got called in. The nice lady went through everything with me and took her time to check all the documents as well as made sure nothing is missing, we uploaded 1-2 I seem to have forgotten to scan.

Got an e-mail that ILR got approved within 2h30min by e-mail. Got my BRP within 3 days.

It's expensive, but I remember paying similar 2.5 years ago in Croydon and that was a day of agonising waiting and misery. I found this to be really great system and after some growing pains will improve the life of people applying for immigration.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Re: new service experience

Post by alpharomeo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:44 pm

Many congratulations.

What category you applied from and which ILR category set o,lr?? secondly can you update what documents you uploaded while making application and what you missed so other can take benefit of your experience. thank you.

bamboo10
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by bamboo10 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:47 pm

helloemile wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:14 pm
Just wanted to share my New Service experience.

I know there are a lot of people that have raised issues and complaints with it, but I found it very painless and smooth.

Made the appointment at the Premium Lounge in London. Super priority service. Uploaded everything in advance. Came in at 10:30 in the morning, no queues whatsoever, was making myself some coffee when I got called in. The nice lady went through everything with me and took her time to check all the documents as well as made sure nothing is missing, we uploaded 1-2 I seem to have forgotten to scan.

Got an e-mail that ILR got approved within 2h30min by e-mail. Got my BRP within 3 days.

It's expensive, but I remember paying similar 2.5 years ago in Croydon and that was a day of agonising waiting and misery. I found this to be really great system and after some growing pains will improve the life of people applying for immigration.
Congrats for getting your ILR...am planning to book in for the next couple of days before the turn of the year and would want to know which documents you uploaded before your appointment...

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:29 am

The nice lady went through everything with me and took her time to check all the documents as well as made sure nothing is missing, we uploaded 1-2 I seem to have forgotten to scan. 
Congratulations,can you confirm if you have to bring all your original documents to the appointment?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:57 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.