ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT!! No acknowledgement email or payment taken from HO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saz1703
Mood:
India

URGENT!! No acknowledgement email or payment taken from HO

Post by saz1703 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:37 am

Hi Gurus / Moderators, I applied for my naturalization application along with my wife based on the following:

Eligibility criteria: 5 years + 1 year PR
Nationality : Indian
Method of application: NCS - Paper Form
Date of application: 03/12/2018
Date of document delivery at HO: 04/12/2018 (Checked through special tracking reference number)

However since then I have neither received any email from the HO in regards to my application nor any payments have been debit from my account.

I understand they say it would take upto 3 weeks from HO to receive the email / payment to be debited however I am a bit concerned when I look into other members timeline responses about their progress. My understanding was that atleast one of them should have already been done by now (more than 2 weeks and still nothing from HO).

Could someone kindly share their thoughts or suggest what can be done in order to get an update.

Thanks

Paulke
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT!! No acknowledgement email or payment taken from HO

Post by Paulke » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:31 am

Don't worry is under way ,you will get it by 15 January next year. Because of festival period. Good luck.

Alex-makedon
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by Alex-makedon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:18 pm

Did they send you any letter of fee deducted?

yarfat44871
Newly Registered

Post by yarfat44871 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:46 pm

Any update on your fees deduction? Please share i am on same situation