ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Qualifying

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Yusi007
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Citizenship Qualifying

Post by Yusi007 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Hi Everyone,
I need some advice regarding my situation if anyone can advise sincerely it would be appreciated brief history is that I came as student in 2009 married to Refugee got 3 Years initial DL in 2011 inline with Dep due to wrong advise from solicitor applied ILR along with Spouse in 2013 spouse got ILR on refugee basis mine application got Invalid received decision letter from solicitor after almost 3 months of original decision by case work again applied FEB 2014 with all the circumstances explaining using FLR(O) and out of time application got succefull and got another 3 years DL for until 2017 Before expiry in 2017 again got renewed for 3 years DL , applied ILR in Jan 2018 same day service and got succefull spouse got BC in 2015 and our marriage is registered .
Now I want to know can I apply Naturalization now or have to wait 12 months and second the time In 2014 when I made out of Time application due to solicitors negligence would that one will affect my Naturaliztion and have to wait for 10 years due to overstaying .
Plz do reply me I am in much doubt I have Life In Uk and B1 as well thanks

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Citizenship Qualifying

Post by cyclina1 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:38 am

Yusi007 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:29 pm
Hi Everyone,
I need some advice regarding my situation if anyone can advise sincerely it would be appreciated brief history is that I came as student in 2009 married to Refugee got 3 Years initial DL in 2011 inline with Dep due to wrong advise from solicitor applied ILR along with Spouse in 2013 spouse got ILR on refugee basis mine application got Invalid received decision letter from solicitor after almost 3 months of original decision by case work again applied FEB 2014 with all the circumstances explaining using FLR(O) and out of time application got succefull and got another 3 years DL for until 2017 Before expiry in 2017 again got renewed for 3 years DL , applied ILR in Jan 2018 same day service and got succefull spouse got BC in 2015 and our marriage is registered .
Now I want to know can I apply Naturalization now or have to wait 12 months and second the time In 2014 when I made out of Time application due to solicitors negligence would that one will affect my Naturaliztion and have to wait for 10 years due to overstaying .

You are overstayed so you need to wawit for 10 years. the Home Office doesn't care if it is the error from the solicitor...

Plz do reply me I am in much doubt I have Life In Uk and B1 as well thanks
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.