ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Adequate maintenance final checks

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aafzal
Newly Registered
Mood:

Adequate maintenance final checks

Post by aafzal » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:37 pm

Hi,

I want to apply for my Mrs ILR in May 2019 and doing the final checks regarding her visa.

I do not qualify for the £18,600 maintenance requirement because i work part time and have been receiving carer allowance for my child from couple of years.

All i want to know how much minimum income i have required for the adequate maintenance per week, I checked the guidance but it does not confirm any figure expect A-B < C.

Please advice.

Thanks

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Adequate maintenance final checks

Post by cyclina1 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:50 pm

what's your question actually? who can tell you if you don't provide any infomation about your income and benefit.........
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.