ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval after judgement (FLR) ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Salina
BANNED

Approval after judgement (FLR) ?

Post by Salina » Wed May 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Hi Guys,

I would like to raise this qn, as its been around more than 45 days for the judgement (FLR).

Do anyone got approval under the judgement?

1) Many of us applied under tier 1 with covering letter mentioned about Judgement.

2) Many of us just gone straight to tier 1.

Would be great if u guys kan mention the duration it took to get the extension approval under any of the above category.

Regards
salina

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Re: Approval after judgement (FLR) ?

Post by justice_will_reign » Thu May 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Salina wrote:Hi Guys,

I would like to raise this qn, as its been around more than 45 days for the judgement (FLR).

Do anyone got approval under the judgement?

1) Many of us applied under tier 1 with covering letter mentioned about Judgement.

2) Many of us just gone straight to tier 1.

Would be great if u guys kan mention the duration it took to get the extension approval under any of the above category.

Regards
salina
I applied and no decision up till now and I know few other people that applied and becuase the JR was mentioned, there has been no decision made yet. I guess decisions will have to wait till there is clear guide notes on the implimentation of the rulling. So let's all prepare for a LONG wait!

Salina
BANNED

Post by Salina » Thu May 29, 2008 6:03 pm

if someone wants to fill an urgent form, kan it b possible now!

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Thu May 29, 2008 7:57 pm

Salina, from the info i have gathered from this forum, its not possible to send in a urgent treat form. only option if u want ur passport is to withdraw the applic.
are u conveting from HSMP to tier1 or is it fresh appl?

Salina
BANNED

Post by Salina » Thu May 29, 2008 9:09 pm

vipul1981 wrote:Salina, from the info i have gathered from this forum, its not possible to send in a urgent treat form. only option if u want ur passport is to withdraw the applic.
are u conveting from HSMP to tier1 or is it fresh appl?
Its from HSMP to TIER 1

I already mentioned in covering letter about do not hold my application due to unavailibilty of JR guidence, lets c wat they gonna do.

kollexy

Post by kollexy » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:35 pm

Do we have any update on this topic?
Is there any one applying under the old rule who have heard any positive news from HO?

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Post by justice_will_reign » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:55 pm

kollexy wrote:Do we have any update on this topic?
Is there any one applying under the old rule who have heard any positive news from HO?
sorry...nonefor now, all applications are being stored for now until there is an update on HO website. If you hear anything, keep us updated