ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Entrepreneur sending new documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mohsensari

Job creation for ILR

Post by mohsensari » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:26 pm

Hi,
My visa was granted on 13/11/2013, Got extension on 3/4/2018, as my knowledge I am eligible to apply for ILR on 16/10/2018 ( after 6 month of approval) if I have 104 weeks job creation ( transition) whit-in 12 month immediately before the application.
My job creations ( I am going to claim) are as below :
Job 1 :
Employee (A) worked full time from 1/10/2017 to 31/3/2018, then she decided to become part time from 1/4/2018 onward, I hired part time employee (B) from 1/4/2018 to cover rest of her duties.

Job2:
Employee (c) worked full time from 1/10/2017 to 31//1/2018 then she decided to become part time , I hired part time employee (D) from 1/2/2018 onward to cover rest of her duties.

My questions are:
1) is it okay if I put employee (A) and (B) in one jobe table and employee (C) and (D) in other job table?

2) can I claim from 1/10/2017 ? ( as I can apply for ILR on 16/10/2018 and 12months immediately be from 17/10/2017 , my payroll is monthly basis.)

marcnath

Re: Job creation for ILR

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:02 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:26 pm
Hi,
My visa was granted on 13/11/2013, Got extension on 3/4/2018, as my knowledge I am eligible to apply for ILR on 16/10/2018 ( after 6 month of approval) if I have 104 weeks job creation ( transition) whit-in 12 month immediately before the application.
My job creations ( I am going to claim) are as below :
Job 1 :
Employee (A) worked full time from 1/10/2017 to 31/3/2018, then she decided to become part time from 1/4/2018 onward, I hired part time employee (B) from 1/4/2018 to cover rest of her duties.

Job2:
Employee (c) worked full time from 1/10/2017 to 31//1/2018 then she decided to become part time , I hired part time employee (D) from 1/2/2018 onward to cover rest of her duties.

My questions are:
1) is it okay if I put employee (A) and (B) in one jobe table and employee (C) and (D) in other job table? ==> Yes

2) can I claim from 1/10/2017 ? ( as I can apply for ILR on 16/10/2018 and 12months immediately be from 17/10/2017 , my payroll is monthly basis.) ==> If you are applying on 16/10, you can only claim from 17/10/17. But that should be sufficient and you can claim for the whole of Oct 2018 and later months if you application is not decided yet. So you should have no problems.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:34 pm

Many thanks marcnath,
I want to get your opinion in regards to when to apply for ILR. Do you advise to apply when I’m eligible for , or just wait near to the extension’s expiry?
Your suggestion highly appreciated.

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Tue May 01, 2018 7:11 pm

I have a job started with one full time worker but after two months she decided to become part time. I hired another worker to fulfil the job, that means I have full time job for 12 months as bellow :
Employee (A) full time for 2 months
Employee (A) part time 10 months
Employee (B) part time 10 months

My question is, if I apply after April 2019 can I claim the above job creation under job 1?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 01, 2018 9:31 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 7:11 pm
I have a job started with one full time worker but after two months she decided to become part time. I hired another worker to fulfil the job, that means I have full time job for 12 months as bellow :
Employee (A) full time for 2 months
Employee (A) part time 10 months
Employee (B) part time 10 months

My question is, if I apply after April 2019 can I claim the above job creation under job 1?
Very difficult to say when you are no longer eligible for transitional arrangements.
In my personal opinion, yes, you can.
However, there has been one refusal around something similar. Will have to see how the AR turns out there.
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/tier-1-ent ... 54181.html
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:29 am

Hi all,
I planed to apply for ILR on 30 Nov 2018 based on 5 years spent in the UK and "where that leave was granted less than 12 months ago, for at least the 12 months immediately before the date of the current application"
(I've received my extension on 3/04/2018.)
I am struggling to make job creation table for for job 1 :
employee 1 worked from 1/12/2017 to 1/2/2018 full time

employee 1 worked from 1/2/2018 to 1/10/2018 part time
employee 2 worked from 1/2/2018 to 1/10/2018 part time
(equivalent of a full time )

employee 3 worked from 1/10/2018 to 1/12/2018 full time

Shall I put employee 2 in different job table and then combine them as a full time job? or shall I put all of them in same job table (as it is)?
In front of HO which one is more acceptable? ( I am eligible to use the transition arrangement.)
Many thanks.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:06 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:29 am
Hi all,
I planed to apply for ILR on 30 Nov 2018 based on 5 years spent in the UK and "where that leave was granted less than 12 months ago, for at least the 12 months immediately before the date of the current application"
(I've received my extension on 3/04/2018.)
I am struggling to make job creation table for for job 1 :
employee 1 worked from 1/12/2017 to 1/2/2018 full time

employee 1 worked from 1/2/2018 to 1/10/2018 part time
employee 2 worked from 1/2/2018 to 1/10/2018 part time
(equivalent of a full time )

employee 3 worked from 1/10/2018 to 1/12/2018 full time

Shall I put employee 2 in different job table and then combine them as a full time job? or shall I put all of them in same job table (as it is)?
In front of HO which one is more acceptable? ( I am eligible to use the transition arrangement.)
Many thanks.
In my opinion, you have two alternatives.

Job 1, Emp 1 until Feb 2018
Job 2, Emp 1 remaining, combined with Job 3
Job 3, Emp 2, combined with Job 2
Job 4, Emp 3

OR

Job 1 - empl 1 &2
Job 2 - Emp 3

It really shouldn't matter, but the 1st option might be a little easier for CW to work through, in my opinion.

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:29 pm

Many thank for your prompt reply,
I am a bit confused about some sentence in the policy guidance:

"The jobs must have existed for at least 12 months during your most recent
grant of leave or, where that leave was granted less than 12 months ago, for
at least the 12 months immediately before the date of the current application"
(if Rely on this I can apply on 30 Nov 2018)

"If you are applying for a second extension or 5 year settlement application:
• You can only score points for employment activity from your most recent extension period
of leave.
• You cannot claim points for any employment activity from your initial period of leave (as
this can only be used to score points for your first extension application)."
(if Rely on this I can apply after 4 April 2019)

please share your suggestion when I am eligible to apply.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:30 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:29 pm
Many thank for your prompt reply,
I am a bit confused about some sentence in the policy guidance:

"The jobs must have existed for at least 12 months during your most recent
grant of leave or, where that leave was granted less than 12 months ago, for
at least the 12 months immediately before the date of the current application"
(if Rely on this I can apply on 30 Nov 2018)

"If you are applying for a second extension or 5 year settlement application:
• You can only score points for employment activity from your most recent extension period
of leave.
• You cannot claim points for any employment activity from your initial period of leave (as
this can only be used to score points for your first extension application)."
(if Rely on this I can apply after 4 April 2019)

please share your suggestion when I am eligible to apply.
You should read the full guidance, not just portions of it.

The first paragraph is not applicable to those under the transitional arrangement, which you said you are under.
The second para also has an exemption when you are applying within 12 months of extension grant

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Dear Marcnath,
Many many thanks for your replies,
still it's unclear for me ,
Can I apply on 30 Nov 2018 (when I am applying within 12 months of extension grant) under transition arrangement and use any employment during last 12 months regardless the jobs have existed for at least 12 months?
and
Where can I find the mentioned exemption in the policy guidance pleas?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:27 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:33 pm
Dear Marcnath,
Many many thanks for your replies,
still it's unclear for me ,
Can I apply on 30 Nov 2018 (when I am applying within 12 months of extension grant) under transition arrangement and use any employment during last 12 months regardless the jobs have existed for at least 12 months?
Yes, you can.
mohsensari wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:33 pm
and
Where can I find the mentioned exemption in the policy guidance pleas?
Pg 33 of the guidance where the evidence for job creation is specified.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:27 pm

I concur with marcnath.
You have nothing to worry about.
Having been through this myself earlier this year I know how perplexing filling out this part of the form was keeping in view the requirements.

the job table asks for start date. Write the date the employee started the job and not from when you want it to be counted from.. end date if they have left.. if not write continuing..
Since ur providing preceding 12 months evidence of payslips send in 13 on the safe side..
hope this helps alleviate ur concerns

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:53 pm

I’m wondering when is the application date if I use the online services?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:04 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:53 pm
I’m wondering when is the application date if I use the online services?
It should be the date of application

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Dear Marcnath,
I have some issue with completion job creation part, I cant find any option to combine two part time jobs in online application form.

''Provide the details of all employees who filled this job for the required 12 month period
If more than one employee filled the role during the 12-month period, because one or more employee left the job during that time, include the details of each person. Alternatively, you can combine the working hours of two part-time workers whose jobs existed during those 12 months, provided this totals 30 hours per week or more (or 120 hours per month). You can add additional employees after selecting ‘Save and continue’. "

By interpretation of above paragraph, Shall I put all employees who fill equivalent of 12 months full time in one jobe

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:06 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:37 pm
Dear Marcnath,
I have some issue with completion job creation part, I cant find any option to combine two part time jobs in online application form.

''Provide the details of all employees who filled this job for the required 12 month period
If more than one employee filled the role during the 12-month period, because one or more employee left the job during that time, include the details of each person. Alternatively, you can combine the working hours of two part-time workers whose jobs existed during those 12 months, provided this totals 30 hours per week or more (or 120 hours per month). You can add additional employees after selecting ‘Save and continue’. "

By interpretation of above paragraph, Shall I put all employees who fill equivalent of 12 months full time in one jobe
I can't have access to this myself. But based on your description above, your approach seems to be the right one.

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:34 pm

I'm posting the option when we are making a job for your view.

''Job Details
What jobs have you created?
The job must exist for at least 12 months. You can add another job after completing all details about this job and the employees who filled the role.
Job title

JOB 1

Date the job was created (Required)
Enter date in the format DD MM YYYY
If you are unsure of the exact date, provide the month and year
Day Month Year
Name of business the job is associated with

ABC LTD
Cancel
Return to this application later''

in employee section

"Employee details
Provide the details of all employees who filled this job for the required 12 month period
If more than one employee filled the role during the 12-month period, because one or more employee left the job during that time, include the details of each person. Alternatively, you can combine the working hours of two part-time workers whose jobs existed during those 12 months, provided this totals 30 hours per week or more (or 120 hours per month). You can add additional employees after selecting ‘Save and continue’.
Employee name

Employee 1

Start date (Required)
Day Month Year

Is the employee still working in this job? (Required)

Yes

No

End date (optional) (Required)
Day Month Year

Hourly rate paid (in GBP)
£
Did the employee work part-time or full-time in this job? (Required)
30 hours per week or more (or 120 hours per month) counts as full-time, and anything below that counts as part-time.

Part time Full time
Hours worked per week

Return to this application later

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Hi,
2 days to go,
I’m wondering do I need to provide documentary evidence of cohabitation and evidence of reason for absences from UK under entrepreneur visa?
And
What could be evidence of immigration status in uk?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:24 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:18 pm
Hi,
2 days to go,
I’m wondering do I need to provide documentary evidence of cohabitation and evidence of reason for absences from UK under entrepreneur visa?
And
What could be evidence of immigration status in uk?
Cohabitation evidence applies to applicants with dependants I suppose

No evidence required for absenses under Tier 1 to ILR

evidence of immigration status is your BRP
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:36 pm

Thank you for your reply,
My wife and I got visa on Nov 2013 and ext granted on April 2018, from the beginning she is my dependent,
Do I still need to provide cohabitation evidence?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:32 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:36 pm
My wife and I got visa on Nov 2013 and ext granted on April 2018, from the beginning she is my dependent,
I am not in a similar situation but here is an example of Marcnath’s SET (O) application. He did attach the cohabitation evidence so I assume yes you have to.

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/an-example ... 34487.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:40 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:36 pm
You need that when you apply for her ILR

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:46 pm

We are applying together,
Pleas advise me what document exactly I need to provide ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:26 am

mohsensari wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:46 pm
We are applying together,
Pleas advise me what document exactly I need to provide ?
Search the forum for a list of cohabitation documents you will find many threads.
Its like, lease agreement, council tax bill, water bill, electricity bill, bank accounts, pay slips

Have a look at Marcnaths example I sent you the link it has a list what he sent

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:25 pm

Hi,
I’m uploading the documents,
I want to duble check do we need to scan every page of passport or biometric page is enough?