ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Depandent visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umair99144
inactive

ILR Depandent visa

Post by umair99144 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:21 am

I have spent 5 years on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and fulfilled the requirements as well, I am about to apply for ILR, my question is regarding my wife and my kids visa application,
1.My wife has completed her 5 years as my PBS dependent so can she also apply for ILR same time as me or shall I wait until I get my ILR and then apply for her ILR later on or is she not eligible at all to apply for ILR now?
2. I have 2 kids born in UK and both got UK birth certificates, they are also on PBS dependent visa, do I need to apply for their visa as well or shall I leave them for the moment and once I get my ILR I can apply for their naturalisation? Are they eligible? One is 4 years old and one is only 1 year old. They both got valid visa until 10/09/2019.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR Depandent visa

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:06 am

You can apply together. As your kids were born in the UK, you can register them as citizens after you get ILR. So no need for ILR for them
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice