ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Entrepreneur ILR - New UKVACS Experience

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajrea
Mood:
India

T1 Entrepreneur ILR - New UKVACS Experience

Post by rajrea » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Hi All,

I have applied today for my T1 Entrepreneur ILR (50K) route via Entrepreneur Team using New Services

As UKVACS from Sopra Steria services are new I thought to share my Online Visa submission Experience

I have filled online application Set 0 form and I have added my wife as she is also eligible for ILR same time as me and made the payment.

Initially my payment was declined as it was huge payment - I have received a text message from my bank to confirm whether the payment was by me or not as soon as I have replied to that text message. My payment was successful

I have received the confirmation email regarding the payment.

After that I have to choose appointment by using Exsiting Service or via New service as there are no appointments for existing service. I have chosen New Service.

Note : Here it Gives option to choose Existing service but it was not showing any information regarding appointments and there is no premium option for T1 Entrepreneur we have only one option Standard Service.

After choosing the New Service you will receive a access code for your Sopra Steria account.

Once you login to your Sopra Steria UKVACS account - You need to book an appointment in your nearest location.

I have used services in Croydon centre and Free appointments are available frequently

After Booking the appointment You will get an Confirmation email regarding Appiointment.

You need to take print out of your Biometric Appointment

rajrea
Mood:
India

Re: T1 Entrepreneur ILR - New UKVACS Experience

Post by rajrea » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Now coming the Upload the Documents :

Initially I was not sure about uploading the Documents in right section as There will be sections in Uploading the documents.

So I have decided to call UKVACS Premium call centre and I have asked about uploading the documents in right sections as per their guidance I have uploaded my documents in relevant sections.

Below is the list:

Proof of Application:

My Passport
Consent to Home Office PART-1 signed by me
Consent to Home Office PART-2 signed by my Enterprenuer Team Member
Consent to Home Office PART-2 signed by wife as we share Joint utility Bills

Under Optional Documents :

Other :

I have uploaded all my Co-habitation related documents as me and my wife both are in Set 0 application form
I have also uploaded lat 3 months Bank statements and Payslips just to show that I can live in uk with out accessing Public Funds

A word document saying that for T 1 Entrepreneur it was not needed to provide any specified evidence to support absences.

Residence in UK:

BRP

Finances : NIL

Proof of Business :

I have uploaded all my business and Job creation documents in this section :

Current Appointment Report along with recent filing history page
Business Bank Statement
Bank Letter confirming business and I am the signatory ( Not needed if you have business bank statement but I have uploaded )

PAYE Reg Document
CT41G
CT600
Employee Payslips
RTI FPS
P45 for 2 employees as they have left

Proof of Identity / Travel History :

All employee Identities

Educational :

Masters Degree

Life in UK certificate

I have opted for Document Verification service - If you choose this you should upload all your documents before 48 Hours so that they can verify all your documents before your appointment and will send confirmation or changes need to be done.

Don’t panic if you not able to upload before 48 hours - As they can check documents at the centre as well. My documents are verified at the centre

After arriving at the Centre you need to take a token for Biometrics and wait for you to call for your Biometrics

After that they give you a token to verify your documents -

When I went I have asked the lady - She took my passport and verified.
She scanned my passport once again and I have asked her to check all my scanned documents are in Acceptable Quality or not ?

She checked all the documents and asked me if I would like to upload any other documents - As I have uploaded all the documents I said - Nope

Then she asked me whether I am Happy to submit all the documents to Home Offie - Said Yes

Finally my application was submitted

This was my experience.

I will update once if I get decision on my application Good Luck to fellow members and Thanks for members who are helping others in submitting their applications.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:33 pm

Very nicely explained
Appreciated
Thanks

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:27 pm

Thanks for the information, quite explicit. Best of luck. Update us on any further developments.
Bizman

nani9
India

Post by nani9 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:04 am

Thanks for sharing the information

I have just confused with this absence section:

What documents need to provide for absences and reason for absence

I have stated all the start dates and end dates in the application form

In last 5 years I went to home country 9 times I have stated the reason for all absences as holiday and family visit or better to say family visit and remote working

If I say remote working need to provide any extra information please let me know

Thanks

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:27 am

It depends on your immigration route, if you are Tier1 Ent, you don’t need any evidence. Holiday or family visit is ok. Remote working has no meaning.
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:07 pm

rajrea wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:56 pm
Now coming the Upload the Documents :

Initially I was not sure about uploading the Documents in right section as There will be sections in Uploading the documents.

So I have decided to call UKVACS Premium call centre and I have asked about uploading the documents in right sections as per their guidance I have uploaded my documents in relevant sections.

Below is the list:

Proof of Application:

My Passport
Consent to Home Office PART-1 signed by me
Consent to Home Office PART-2 signed by my Enterprenuer Team Member
Consent to Home Office PART-2 signed by wife as we share Joint utility Bills

Under Optional Documents :

Other :

I have uploaded all my Co-habitation related documents as me and my wife both are in Set 0 application form
I have also uploaded lat 3 months Bank statements and Payslips just to show that I can live in uk with out accessing Public Funds

A word document saying that for T 1 Entrepreneur it was not needed to provide any specified evidence to support absences.

Residence in UK:

BRP

Finances : NIL

Proof of Business :

I have uploaded all my business and Job creation documents in this section :

Current Appointment Report along with recent filing history page
Business Bank Statement
Bank Letter confirming business and I am the signatory ( Not needed if you have business bank statement but I have uploaded )

PAYE Reg Document
CT41G
CT600
Employee Payslips
RTI FPS
P45 for 2 employees as they have left

Proof of Identity / Travel History :

All employee Identities

Educational :

Masters Degree

Life in UK certificate

I have opted for Document Verification service - If you choose this you should upload all your documents before 48 Hours so that they can verify all your documents before your appointment and will send confirmation or changes need to be done.

Don’t panic if you not able to upload before 48 hours - As they can check documents at the centre as well. My documents are verified at the centre

After arriving at the Centre you need to take a token for Biometrics and wait for you to call for your Biometrics

After that they give you a token to verify your documents -

When I went I have asked the lady - She took my passport and verified.
She scanned my passport once again and I have asked her to check all my scanned documents are in Acceptable Quality or not ?

She checked all the documents and asked me if I would like to upload any other documents - As I have uploaded all the documents I said - Nope

Then she asked me whether I am Happy to submit all the documents to Home Offie - Said Yes

Finally my application was submitted

This was my experience.

I will update once if I get decision on my application Good Luck to fellow members and Thanks for members who are helping others in submitting their applications.
I think your team member should have signed Part 1 also no? He is the applicant also. Why part 2?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:49 pm

I am wondering if employees passports belongs to proof of identity and travel history as it is more relevant to business section?
After reading people's experience with Sopra, i believe they dont know much about these categories and they are fine with everything we upload in any section. They just focus on mandatory documents and recent passport! Not of much help indeed.

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:07 am

tier11417 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:07 pm
[

I think your team member should have signed Part 1 also no? He is the applicant also. Why part 2?
Hi Tier11417,

Even though if two persons form a Entrepreneur Team -Each person has got their own application form and Home office will assess each application individually. We share same evidence for Business as we both are Joint Directors for the business.

For my application my team member needs to sign the Consent part-2 and for his application its vice versa.
It was same even in T1 Ent Initial application and in extension application.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:11 am

rajrea wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:07 am
tier11417 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:07 pm
[

Hi Tier11417,

Even though if two persons form a Entrepreneur Team -Each person has got their own application form and Home office will assess each application individually. We share same evidence for Business as we both are Joint Directors for the business.

For my application my team member needs to sign the Consent part-2 and for his application its vice versa.
It was same even in T1 Ent Initial application and in extension application.
Makes sense. Thanks for adding into my info.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:15 am

Meesha wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:49 pm
I am wondering if employees passports belongs to proof of identity and travel history as it is more relevant to business section?
After reading people's experience with Sopra, i believe they dont know much about these categories and they are fine with everything we upload in any section. They just focus on mandatory documents and recent passport! Not of much help indeed.
Hi Meesha - I agree with you that Sopra hasn't got much information about the documents as documents vary for different categories. After filling the online application we will have checklist of documents that we need to submit to Home Office. Which we can download after filling the online application.

Sopra will just see the checklist documents and they will advise to upload the documents in that particular section.

But I think there will be no harm if people upload some documents in other sections.

Home Office can see all the documents that applicant uploaded irrelevant of the sections. It will be more organised and easy for them if we upload in relevant sections thats it.

As people are more used to paper application forms it will take time to be familiar with the process.

I wish you Good luck for your ILR...

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:46 pm

How long did your extension take and were you interviewed at extension or initial time?

We seem to have around 4 members including myself with similar time to apply for ILR via Tier1.