ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Further leave to remain

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sachinis100

Tier 4 Further leave to remain

Post by sachinis100 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Hello Guys,

Please help my wife is tier 4 and am her dependent, my offered a job as a system analyst in IT company but she did healthcare management in masters. Employer is bit worrying does this effect the visa approval? Because she working in different field then masters.

Big problem is employer is still waiting for his license approval but our visa is expiring on 23rd Jan, we are not sure that we gonna get COS in time and employer is also told us that he'll write to HMRC that to extend our visas until he gets his license and sponsor us visa.

Could you guys please help us we are not sure about this process. Will this puts us in trouble if we over stay our visa believing employer?

Thanks
Sachin

sachinis100

Re: Tier 4 Further leave to remain

Post by sachinis100 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:47 am

Hello guys,

Please help

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 Further leave to remain

Post by sah10406 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:48 am

sachinis100 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:27 pm
Big problem is employer is still waiting for his license approval but our visa is expiring on 23rd Jan, we are not sure that we gonna get COS in time and employer is also told us that he'll write to HMRC that to extend our visas until he gets his license and sponsor us visa.

Could you guys please help us we are not sure about this process. Will this puts us in trouble if we over stay our visa believing employer?
It's nonsense. Dangerous nonsense. There is no such provision for this, and your visa is nothing to do with HMRC anyway.

If your wife cannot make a Tier 2 application on or before the date her Tier 4 leave expires, you will need to leave the UK. If after that the employer gets their Tier 2 license, and issues her a CoS, she can make the Tier 2 application in your home country.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.