ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding CCJand non payment debt

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Huma1977
Newly Registered
India

Regarding CCJand non payment debt

Post by Huma1977 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:38 pm

Hello

My friend wants to apply tier 4 student visa in UK, but before applying the visa I have some confusion about Cjj report and any non payment debt matters regarding my friend’s visa application. My friend Came back to his own country India 2014 and leave his debts of mob bills and council tax and pay day loan in UK, inthat case if any CJJ notice comes to his UK address will it be effect on his visa application? Pls let me clear about the matters in details.

Thanks
Huma

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Regarding CCJand non payment debt

Post by sah10406 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:20 pm

Refer your friend to the general grounds for refusing, paragraph 320(7BB):
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... or-refusal

The sub-paragraphs explain the specific types of offences (paras 2, 18, 18B) and debts (paras 22, 23) that will always or usually mean an entry clearance application will be refused.

I do not advise that you take on the role of your friend's immigration adviser.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.