ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A bachelor degree for tier 2 visa, applying outside uk.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

stopz
Newly Registered

A bachelor degree for tier 2 visa, applying outside uk.

Post by stopz » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:28 pm

Hello people, so I have question.... i was studying in UK for bachelor degree and did not finish my degree and I left the country. i have found a company that willing to sponsor me with tier 2 visa.
Considering I dont have a bachelor degree, will I able to apply for tier 2 visa if I got a sponsor that wanted me to work for their company? i could not find this information on the internet, as I understand that if i want to change to tier2 visa INSIDE the UK I will need a bachelor degree. What about outside of the Uk?
I understand that the company need to do Labour research that required by the government, lets assume that I got the skill and they wanted me. Will I be able to apply for tier 2 visa outside Uk without minimum a bachelor degree?

Thanks team.

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Re: A bachelor degree for tier 2 visa, applying outside uk.

Post by UKLL » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:12 pm

I don't think you can, as

If you are applying to work in the UK, the Certificate of Sponsorship must confirm that the
job is at RQF level 6 as stated in the codes of practice or, in a creative sector occupation,
skilled to RQF level 4 as listed in the Tier 2 Sponsoring Guidance, or the appears on the
Shortage Occupation List (SOL).

Level 6 is Bachelor's degree level