ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 week rule after the approval letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MartinaM_
Newly Registered
Ireland

6 week rule after the approval letter

Post by MartinaM_ » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:47 pm

Hi everyone!

I received my citizenship approval letter at the end of last year and I'm waiting for the ceremony invitation. I am wondering if the 6 week rule still applies after being approved? I have a 6 week holiday booked, leaving at the start of next month but something came up and I might need to leave the country for a week before that. Has anyone been in a similar situation? I just don't want the months of preparing the application and waiting for the approval to be wasted.

Rosay36
Mood:
Ireland

Re: 6 week rule after the approval letter

Post by Rosay36 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:05 pm

Your application have been approved so the weeks rule no longer applies to you.

Anira
Canada

Re: 6 week rule after the approval letter

Post by Anira » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:49 pm

MartinaM_ wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:47 pm
Hi everyone!

I received my citizenship approval letter at the end of last year and I'm waiting for the ceremony invitation. I am wondering if the 6 week rule still applies after being approved? I have a 6 week holiday booked, leaving at the start of next month but something came up and I might need to leave the country for a week before that. Has anyone been in a similar situation? I just don't want the months of preparing the application and waiting for the approval to be wasted.
It’s been approved so you’re fine. Can I ask if you got approval after Novembers ceremony and when did you apply? Thanks!