ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sharing Tier 1 VIP/Super Premium Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anm88
Newly Registered
India

Sharing Tier 1 VIP/Super Premium Service

Post by anm88 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:45 pm

I am working with my lawyers to book an appointment for the VIP service that allows Tier 1 applicants to avail of fast track decision (since super priority is not available in the new online system for most tier 1 applications) with an approval by UKVI.

This is not the same as the proposed sopra steria document VIP service and allows upto 4 main applicants + their dependants.

I will be applying for this between February 7-15 and am happy to share the slot to reduce costs. Let me know if you are applying in the same time and want to avoid the potential 6 month waiting time.

Hamza167
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Sharing Tier 1 VIP/Super Premium Service

Post by Hamza167 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:42 pm

I am also applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR in first week of March. I am also interested in VIP service.
But still no one can confirm if the decision is in 24 hours. I called the Mobile Service of the VIP team but they are not sure about the visa processing time.
I also called the Home Office number 0300 1232241. They said after the payment of the Standard Fees if they give you the choice on the appointment section the VIP Service (costing Pound 9100), then you can apply and may get the decision in 24 hours.
So it is bit confusing and there is no detail about the promptness of the VIP service in the Home Office website. (except the https://www.freemovement.org.uk/wp-cont ... erpack.pdf)
On page 3 of the above file its is mentioned as the replacement of the former super premium service. The exact quote is copied and pasted below.

"More flexible “on-demand” (formerly known as Super Premium) and mobile application services will be
available, for example at university campuses, employers’ offices or individual customers’ homes."

I will highly appreciate if you can share your research of the VIP service.

Regards

anm88
Newly Registered
India

Post by anm88 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:55 pm

I know. There is conflicting information. Based on our information, the old super premium has been replaced by the VIP service and like before is offered to Tier 1 applicants (including entrepreneurs).

My lawyers have already talked to home office and got the same info about the VIP service (24 hr decision). Happy to update you with more info when i know more in a few days.

Hamza167
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hamza167 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:23 pm

Appreciate your response.

I will also update you if there is anything new in this regard.

Keep in touch.

Best of luck.

Roofi
Newly Registered

Post by Roofi » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:34 am

I am also applying soon. Let me know if service is actually available for Tier 1 Entrepreneur

anm88
Newly Registered
India

Post by anm88 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:05 pm

I can confirm that the service is available. However, it's on a pre-approval basis AND cannot have more than one Tier 1 entrepreneur based applicant.

Hamza167
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hamza167 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:14 pm

Dear Anmodi

We are all in the same boat.

I would highly appreciate your source of research that the VIP service really works and the decision time is 24 hours.

I have already forwarded my source of information in my earlier post but it is not 100% clear.

Regards

anm88
Newly Registered
India

Post by anm88 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:32 pm

We are liaising directly with the home office on this. We do have confirmation on the VIP service being a decision service. the "super premium service" in the past has been officially replaced with the "VIP" service.

Upto 4 applicants and 10 dependants are allowed. Like before, you need pre-approval and an appointment, however you cannot have more than one Tier 1 Entrepreneur in the set.

It seems to only be accessible directly via lawyers and still have a lot of confusion around it.

anm88
Newly Registered
India

Post by anm88 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:46 pm

As it turns out, home office is changing rules on a weekly basis. We have now heard back from them that the VIP service for 24hr which includes consideration(decision) is no longer available and for the time being the sopra steria version service (document collection only) is the only offered upgrade.

This means that for the moment, there is no available route to fast track a Tier 1 Entrepreneur/ext/ilr application.