ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Arriving at the airport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nabilhabon
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Arriving at the airport

Post by nabilhabon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:37 pm

Hello all,

thank you for taking the time to read this and help.

My wife is Canadian and i am dutch citizen living and exercising my EU treaty right in the UK.
My father applied for PR int he past but i have no documentation at the moment.

My wife joined me on a visitor visa on September the 10th( in the uk) they stamped her passport with the standard 6 months entree where you are not allowing to work, this is causing a lot of issue at the moment( opening a bank and work). She did receive her national insurance number. I am intending to apply for her FR and my PR, but before that i am intending to travel with my wife from the UK to Marrocco. besides the normal benefits, this trip should help me with not overstaying her visa and also to obtain a EU stamp, am i right in thinking that? if so what information do i need to bring? i intend to surrender our passport and apply for the PR and FR all being well.

Any advise is welcome thank you all

Kind regards,

Nabil