ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) online form: can't enter all absences?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

redcouple
Newly Registered

SET(M) online form: can't enter all absences?

Post by redcouple » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Preparing SET (M) for spouse who travels often on short business trips. Entered 30 UK absences (tedious process on the form . . . ) and then the form stops offering to add more. That's about 2 years of entries. Not sure how far back to go, but what to do with the form that won't cooperate?

RC

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: SET(M) online form: can't enter all absences?

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:56 am

redcouple wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am
Preparing SET (M) for spouse who travels often on short business trips. Entered 30 UK absences (tedious process on the form . . . ) and then the form stops offering to add more. That's about 2 years of entries. Not sure how far back to go, but what to do with the form that won't cooperate?

RC
Is there even any absences requirement for spouse?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:04 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:56 am
redcouple wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

RC
Is there even any absences requirement for spouse?
For Set M usually only absence longer than 6 months needs to be declared as far as I understand, unless this has changed with the online process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

redcouple
Newly Registered

Post by redcouple » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:13 pm

The form does not instruct whether to enter only longer absences. It simply states to enter any absence. I assume there is a reason for them to ask, but I can't comply with the question because it cuts off after 30 entries.

Is there perhaps a way to supply a spreadsheet with absence details as additional information?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:15 pm

You can complete a spreadsheet and upload it with your other documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.