ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Chadni90
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Tier 2 dependents

Post by Chadni90 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:01 pm

Dear All

I just received my Tier 2 general visa few days ago. Nowy dependents will apply from my home country when I will be in UK. My husband and daughter will apply and he will accompany her while travelling.

When I am completing his online tier 2 dependent application form, there is a question

"Will you be traveling with someone who is not your spouse or partner or dependent?"

"Is there anyone who depends on you financially? Include those who are traveling with or without you"

Could anyone of you (as a Tier 2 dependent) or your dependent had to answer these questions ? If yes, could you please tell me what should be the answer?

I'm my home country now my daughter financially depends on her father, but when coming here, both of them will be maintained by me as I am the main applicant.

I am providing my bank statement for supporting their maintenance.

Please help me with some guidance!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 dependents

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:04 pm

Your post has been split and moved to the tier 2 sub forum as the ukcvas super priority topic you posted in is ONLY for applications within the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.