ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set (O) application queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ABasu
Mood:
India

ILR Set (O) application queries

Post by ABasu » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:15 am

Hi Guys,

Finally, we pressed the button and applied for the Set (O) Tier 2 General 5 year route. I have a couple of quick questions
1. Do I need to scan and upload ALL pages of current passports for the main and dependant applicants?

2. Do I need to scan and upload previous passports? Our first leave to enter to the UK at the start of the current 5 year qualifying period was based on the old passports. So we came to the UK and then renewed the passports over the course of the last 5 years. Are the old passports required to be uploaded?

Will appreciate a reply.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Set (O) application queries

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:01 pm

ABasu wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:15 am
Hi Guys,

Finally, we pressed the button and applied for the Set (O) Tier 2 General 5 year route. I have a couple of quick questions
1. Do I need to scan and upload ALL pages of current passports for the main and dependant applicants?

2. Do I need to scan and upload previous passports? Our first leave to enter to the UK at the start of the current 5 year qualifying period was based on the old passports. So we came to the UK and then renewed the passports over the course of the last 5 years. Are the old passports required to be uploaded?

Will appreciate a reply.
It will be better if you upload all the passports during your 5 year qualifying period.
I uploaded all pages of the passports during my 5 year qualifying period (even the blank pages) and the older ones, i just uploaded the front pages and any pages having stamps on.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ABasu
Mood:
India

Post by ABasu » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:34 pm

cheers mate!

I scanned all pages for all passports for the qualifying period.

ABasu
Mood:
India

Post by ABasu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:43 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:01 pm
ABasu wrote:
Hi Guys,

Will appreciate a reply.
It will be better if you upload all the passports during your 5 year qualifying period.
I uploaded all pages of the passports during my 5 year qualifying period (even the blank pages) and the older ones, i just uploaded the front pages and any pages having stamps on.
@tier11417 Thanks for your quick replies and help bro. Just got the good news! And now, I will try and help as well.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:49 pm

ABasu wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:43 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:01 pm
ABasu wrote:
Hi Guys,

Will appreciate a reply.
@tier11417 Thanks for your quick replies and help bro. Just got the good news! And now, I will try and help as well.
Congrats!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.