ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not scanned by sopra steria or asked for?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ity699
Newly Registered

BRP not scanned by sopra steria or asked for?

Post by Ity699 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:48 pm

HI all,

Yesterday me and wife went for a appointment for ILR in manchester at sopra steria, we took all our documents from home as I didn't have much time to scan and upload ourselves. When we reached their office in manchester my wife got called in they asked her for the qr code along with passport, after this they took all the paperwork and they scanned it all in along with her passport, this was whilst she was in the booths for biometrics at the end the application was submitted by them, but there was no copy of her current biometric card in the paperwork provided to them and her original remained in her handbag as they didn't ask.

After all this the application was submitted, however the details of her biometric card are on her application form and we did say we would provide this evidence. So my question is firstly do we need to submit a scanned copy of the biometric card which has been missed or will it not impact as they have details on the system.

If yes how and where do I submit this piece of info

Thank you

Ity699
Newly Registered

Re: BRP not scanned by sopra steria or asked for?

Post by Ity699 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:29 pm

Can the biometric card still be submitted on the sopra steria website on the uploads section or is it too late as every thing has been submitted by sopra steria?

prejay

Re: BRP not scanned by sopra steria or asked for?

Post by prejay » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:58 am

If HO ask for this, you will need to go back to the Sopra Steria centre for scanning.

This is exactly what happened to us. They wouldn't accept scans by email.