ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Verification

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sherocks4me
Newly Registered

Employer Verification

Post by sherocks4me » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:00 pm

Hye,
I want to know about the verification of my Work Experience. Do they call or visit physically ? I am from pakistan and if anyone know about it please let me know.

secondly, when they come to verify me physically what sort of things they check.?

pyke

Post by pyke » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:31 pm

It's unlikely that they'll visit you. Perhaps a call to your employer to check that the information that you have provided is true?

sherocks4me
Newly Registered

Post by sherocks4me » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:43 am

Thank you very much. Do you have any idea that how long they take to assign case officer ?

pyke

Post by pyke » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:06 pm

No, I'm sorry I don't.... but I'm sure someone on the forum does!

sherocks4me
Newly Registered

Post by sherocks4me » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:07 am

hye! thank you so much

salmanucit
Newly Registered

Post by salmanucit » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:08 am

hi
I have a same type of issue. I worked for a software company from 2001 to 2003 and that is closed now because of financial problems. This experience of two years is no longer verifiable. What to do now?
After that i have 3 years of verifiable experience but i can't exclude that 2 years experience.
Any suggestion?

Salman

sherocks4me
Newly Registered

Post by sherocks4me » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 am

Well! as far as my information is concerned they verify 4 years of experience if you fall in PIM2, Group A and 6 years if you fall in PIM2 Group B. Now, you can give them proof of your last employer. For example you can show them your appointment letter, may be your salary slips, your employee card. If you have such documents, it will not be problem, I think.

take it like this that you had been working for some organization and it is closed now , but the experience you have gained can be waived off.

muj20002000
Newly Registered

JOB VERIFICATION

Post by muj20002000 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:05 am

DEAR ALL ;

I am new to this forum, and would like to know that how the DIAC persons verify the job, either they come physically at the current workplace, and asking questions to employer / manager about main applicant job status and experience or they directly ask questions to main applicant about the job specifically related to field.
1) Do they visit along with any technical professional so that technical person could ask technical questions to judge technical skills or any sort of test they take at that point of time.
2) Or they just verify the experience and exact status of the job.

Actually I have received my positive assesment from ACS, and got IELTS with (Listening 6.5, Reading 6, Writing 6.5, Speaking 6) overall band 6.5 and lodged my application, and am awaiting for verification.

Kindly anyone who are aware the process and procedure of job verification please let me know, it will be great help.

Regards,
MUJ
Karachi, Pakistan.

meatdd
Newly Registered

Post by meatdd » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:13 am

well....few of my friends migrated to australia...and in 99 percent they come for physical check.....it also depends on your organisation....