ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 Months Left for ILR - 10 Years Route

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aanandachowk
Newly Registered
Nepal

6 Months Left for ILR - 10 Years Route

Post by aanandachowk » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:54 am

Hello Everyone,

I was in Tier 2 General visa. We had visit from compliance officers back in September 2018 in our office. Today, they sent us email with revocation of our sponsorship license. I have only 6 months left in my ILR - through 10 Years route.

We have baby due in first week of April - it would be extremely difficult for me to find another sponsor while I would be helping my wife to welcome our first baby. From today, I would be waiting for my 60 days visa curtailment letter which could come any moment in my home address.

What would be ideal scenarios for me to buy this 6 months of time, I would say 4 months time as 60 days time would be granted by Home Office:

Few friends suggested me to apply for FLR and switch it to ILR before they give any decision on your FLR application - Is this Ok ? Also, are the days you stay in your FLR counted towards your 10 Years Long Residency as long as I apply for the FLR before that 60 days finishes ?

Any other Suggestions please ?

Thanks,
aanandachowk