ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is premium lounge always a priority booking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

muffinman
Mood:
Australia

Is premium lounge always a priority booking

Post by muffinman » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 am

Hi,
I'm trying to book a super premium appointment (next day decision) but the only available appointment is at the Premium Lounge. When I book there is no other option for next day decision. Is premium lounge always a next day decision? I'm applying for flr(m)

Thanks

prejay

Re: Is premium lounge always a priority booking

Post by prejay » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:54 am

The premium lounge is only a "nicer" appointment (privacy, free food etc).

It does not affect your processing time what-so-ever. They scan it and send it to UKVI, and UKVI will process it in due course. You can get free appointments at Core centres (assuming availability) without the extra £200. However, like you, we paid the extra £200 just to get a quicker appointment.

(To get priority processing, you'd needed to have selected that option when you applied for the visa on the GOV.UK website which it sounds like you have done)

muffinman
Mood:
Australia

Re: Is premium lounge always a priority booking

Post by muffinman » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:40 am

ok thanks. Yes I selected priority processing on the earlier page and have now booked at appointment at the lounge ... only because it was the only appointment available within the next week.

Thanks