ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU
1kam1
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa ILR

Post by 1kam1 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:46 pm

Hi everyone,

I will be applying for my settlement visa(ILR) in April and I have a few questions for this application.

1) My application can be submitted by the end of April. My husband was made redundant in July, he had a temporary job from August till November and he started his new job on the 12th November. My Husband will have 6 months of payslips but the month of November will only show 2 weeks of pay. Can we use the payslip for November or do I need to wait till May?
2) My husband has a 12 month employment contract. Can this affect my application as it is not permanent employment?
3) In my FLR(M) application I had to pay £500 for the NHS charge. Do I need to pay for this for the settlement visa?
4) I have done my Cambridge B1 test on my first application in 2014. Can I use this certificate again?

Many Thanks
Kam

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa ILR

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:00 pm

1. probably safer to wait till May. Do you work?

2. No.

3. IHS is not payable for ILR.

4. You can use an expired English test only if it is at the required level AND was used in a previous application AND it is still the the current HO approved test provider list. This is in addition to the LIUK test you need.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

1kam1
Newly Registered

Post by 1kam1 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:05 pm

Thank you for the quick response.

I was on maternity leave last year and returned to work late October but my salary is below £18,600 threshold. Can me and my husband apply in April with our combined salary?

The certificate I had obtained was B1 Cambridge English certificate in ESOL international. I had used this certificate in 2014 when I first applied to come to the UK. Would this be okay to submit for my ILR application?

Many Thanks
Kam

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:16 pm

You can combine your income with your partner if you are still working...

2. ESOL might not be acceptable now as you would need B1 from approved SELT test centre currently on UKVI list...