ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Updates

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Updates

Post by Bighto678 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Hi moderator and member pleas help me with my question I applied bc on 20th nov via ukvcas and yesterday I email home office for updates and got this reply ;; thank you your application is in quee application taking 6months for application date it. Racived thanx u from mmst fmt Any one else got same reply or what is it mean ?

jafarkuku
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Updates

Post by jafarkuku » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:55 pm

It means wait for 6 months before requesting any updates

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:01 pm

I know that but ppl who applied even December got their descion and few others but mine still in que really slow case worker any one had been in same boat bfore as getting same reply and any idia how long it wil stay in que ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:24 pm

It will take as long as it takes. There is nothing you can do to speed it up. All you can do is wait. Each application is assessed, processed and decided based on the applicants circumstances and history.

There are people still waiting almost a year, some longer than a year.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

romado
Kyrgyzstan

Post by romado » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:24 pm

Bighto678 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:53 pm
Hi moderator and member pleas help me with my question I applied bc on 20th nov via ukvcas and yesterday I email home office for updates and got this reply ;; thank you your application is in quee application taking 6months for application date it. Racived thanx u from mmst fmt Any one else got same reply or what is it mean ?
Same here, applied on 22 Nov still no update. I console myself with thought that something happens on background as I received a call from Passport office the other day, meaning that they process my docs.

By the way, anyone knows what will happen if approval letter will be lost by post? I see many doesn't receive ceremony letter at all. So what if you won't get both letters and unaware of decision? Will HO send another letter in 21 days as reminder that you need to register to ceremony?

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:25 pm

just had onther email ... thank you applications take up to 6months mmst fmt

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:43 pm

just had onther email from fmt now whats this mean ??
MMST FMT via homeoffice.gov.uk

to me

Thank you for your e-mail.

I cannot comment on other applications. However the simplicity or indeed complexity of an application cannot be known until it has been considered by a caseworker. Nevertheless, UKVI aims to complete 95% of cases within 6 months from the date of receipt.

Thank you

FMT

ellie_n_beeb
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by ellie_n_beeb » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:47 pm

It appears you asked why other people who have applied at the same time as you have already been approved.

They are telling you that your application has nothing to do with anyone else's application, and the time it takes to process depends on the individual application--they do not all take the same amount of time to process.

Also, they are telling you the same thing you have understood three times already in this thread--it can take up to 6 months, or more, to process the application.

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:33 pm

onther email from further team
I can confirm that your application is in the process and that decisions on applications are usually made within six months.

As you may be aware, naturalisation is not an automatic process, and we have to make a number of enquiries to ensure that applicants can satisfy the statutory requirements. Some of these enquiries are carried out by external agencies on our behalf and can sometimes take longer than six months to complete.

We will endeavour to conclude your application at the earliest opportunity and we will write to you again as soon as the necessary checks are complete. Please be assured that, as soon as we are in a position to reach a decision, you will be notified accordingly.
any one els in same posstion ?

romado
Kyrgyzstan

Post by romado » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:37 pm

All who are waiting in same position. Patience!

Bighto678
BANNED
Greece

Post by Bighto678 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:39 pm

romado wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:37 pm
All who are waiting in same position. Patience!
i know but dose any one got same email rpply ?

ellie_n_beeb
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by ellie_n_beeb » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:25 pm

Literally everyone is in the exact same position. Most people get the first email you send IF they email and harass Home Office. You have continued to needlessly email and harass Home Office, so you continue to get more and more verbose emails that say the exact same thing, which is Stop Emailing And Wait.