ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email/postal address to check on progress of BRP card/NTL

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abinash
Newly Registered
Nepal

Email/postal address to check on progress of BRP card/NTL

Post by abinash » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:23 am

I am facing the similar kind of situation. i filled the NTL form enclosed required documents and sent but later on i released to enclose the postal order.
Therefore my NTL form is incomplete so they just have to sent my incomplete documents back but till today i have not got it back been 4 weeks already.
i applied for NTL because the place i wanted to work asked my NTL or just approval letter would do which i believe i should get approval letter with in couples of week or so after i applied for it.
My passport is still stuck in home office.
NO job cannot apply in any of wire either because they ask for passport. dont know what to do.