ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Service Application date VS Appointment date

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lh101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

New Service Application date VS Appointment date

Post by lh101 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Hi all,

I have just paid for and sent my application online for ILR Set (LR) with the new service. My current leave expires on Sunday 10/02/2019. After submission, under the "Further Actions" page, they said I have till 10/04/2019 to submit my supporting documents and do my biometrics but recommend I do it as quickly as possible. My question is as follows:

If I happen to submit those documents on 10/04/2019, will that be treated as the application date or is the date I submitted online the real application date and therefor will not be treated as an overstayer if I submit the documents after 10/02/2019.

I'm a little confused and any clarity on this will be great. Thanks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: New Service Application date VS Appointment date

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:50 pm

lh101 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:45 pm
Hi all,

I have just paid for and sent my application online for ILR Set (LR) with the new service. My current leave expires on Sunday 10/02/2019. After submission, under the "Further Actions" page, they said I have till 10/04/2019 to submit my supporting documents and do my biometrics but recommend I do it as quickly as possible. My question is as follows:

If I happen to submit those documents on 10/04/2019, will that be treated as the application date or is the date I submitted online the real application date and therefor will not be treated as an overstayer if I submit the documents after 10/02/2019.

I'm a little confused and any clarity on this will be great. Thanks.
Online application date is the date of application. You can submit your bio and documents before the date mentioned on further actions page i.e. 10/4/19
As you applied today intime, today will be your application date and you are now covered by section 3c.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

lh101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by lh101 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:53 pm

Thank you very much for the quick response and clarification.

axl55
Newly Registered

Post by axl55 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:44 am

Hi Ih101

Why you want to wait till later date, is there no appointments available?

If you don’t mind are you applying after 10 years or 28 days before? If you are applying before 28 days, it may help you to complete 10 year if you go for biometrics after four weeks.

All the best

lh101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by lh101 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:52 pm

Hey sorry for the late response. I applied after 11 years